~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, July 07, 2005

It's time to go....DEAN!!!!

I've decided to start blogging about BB05 seeing as though it's all i ever talk, think, dream about!!

I have some issues i need to get off my chest about Dean.

I don't like him.

He is an arrogant person who manipulates people beyond belief. He thinks he is oh-so-righteous and that the sun shines from a less elegant place if you get my drift. He is rude to people, inconsiderate and has no respect.

My oath, if i was in the house i would have a few things to say to him!!!

For those of you who don't know, i auditioned to be on the show and dammit, they should've picked me!!!

Something else about Dean's lil puppies. He is obviously, yes, the ring leader and is very good at manipulating people as I've already said. First it was Nelson (although, i strongly believe that Nelson led that group - who was the puppy dog then?!) after him it was Glenn. Now, Glenn stayed his right hand man for quite a long time until his inevitable eviction. Hotdogs protested this manipulation at one stage of Glenn following him around like a little puppy dog (jealousy perhaps??). After Glenn's eviction Hotdogs became Deans right-hand man. Was he not just protesting a few weeks before????

It seems that Dean has some evil force in the house and after watching Michelle's surprise eviction and also watching dean NOT be awarded a third strike for his subtle violence threats towards Tim, i'm beggining to wonder if he's a mole....I'm sure i'm wrong, but he is just being too rude to be normal?!

I don't like him, out! i say, out?! Evict Dean!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home