~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, April 28, 2006

Mostly About Rego's

Time is drawing near for the dreaded registering of my car again and whilst this normally is a quite difficult task (especially in the lead up to it financially speaking) this year 'round is proving to be extra difficult. My car is deciding it doesn't want to be co-operative this year apparently and here's why.

I took it to be pink slipped (for those unfamiliar with NSW, Aussie rego's that means a mechanical check/inspection) and you know what those snitching mechanics said?! They said my car was rather under the weather and that it was going to cost me as much as my registration in total (CTP, Pink slip, Rego etc).

Inside i was at boiling point, but on the outside i was calm and polite and said, 'thank you but i can't afford that, so can you just tell me what the total of my pink slip, service and necessary repairs (for my pink slip) is?' Once they did i was a little more friendly about the whole thing, but in the end, i'm still going to have to pay for most of those 'extras' because they're pretty important faults. I'm so cut about that still!!!!!

Cars are just one payment after another and quite frankly, although i'm extremely grateful for the convenience, i'm over how expensive they are to run, especially with this stupid increase in petrol - what's all that about?!

So for this very reason of the increase in living in Sydney, i am being forced to return back to my roots and move back home - eventually. More updates on that closer to the time (for now you should just be happy i've even blogged!).

Have a nice week. I may do.

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • SHE BLOGGED!! SHE BLOGGED!! SHE BLOGGED!!

    JOY OVERWHELMS ME - SHE BLOGGED!!!

    Don't worry about money Leesh, it sucks!

    God will provide all you need...

    And how's about the price of petrol these days, aye? Hehehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home