~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, July 08, 2005

Pick up lines - In an elevator???

Ok, this is just a quick funny for the day.....

This morning i was in the lift with the electrician, and mind you, he's not too shabby! But that's beside the point!

There were three of us in the lift and one lady jumped out on 8 and so i was left to ride in the lift 3 floors further with this electrician!

He turned to me briefly and said, "I like your earrings" these are lovely, twinkling diamond earrings that Morgan Cook calls "bling bling" which they're not!

I was embarressed because it wasn't the most comfortable of situations but politely said thank you. (Manners i learnt from Mark Soper - you're a darl!)

He then proceeded to ask me if they were the same.....i mean really?! I started having a complex thinking i'd put two different earrings in each ear!!!! i politely said, "ahh yep" with a smile and hurried out of the lift at my floor.

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home