~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy 100th!!

Well unfortunately for me, or actually, unfortunately for you, or maybe fortunately depending on how you look at it, this is my 100th blog so:

!!!HAPPY HUNDREDTH!!!

The sad thing about the whole ordeal is that I don't really have anything exciting to blog about on this happy occasion.

However, for those of you who get upset when i DON'T blog, i'll do it anyway, as i really DID have something to blog about, exciting or not.

Confused yet? Don't worry, just read on....

I'll start with something that happened last week that i didn't blog about but feel that i really should to relieve some built up excitement on my behalf.

My heart-throb karaoke host Brad, asked me to sing the last song of the night at karaoke. I was ecstatic AND the song he chose was Time Warp from the Rocky Horror picture show which has always been a song i've been too afraid to sing but wanted to - wow! After it was over and i had, on numerous occasions ran into him whilst dancing on stage, i knew that someone, perhaps one of the girls, had put him up to it (especially after Trish, the darling, made me sing 'caberet', a song i had no idea of but gave it a shot anyway) so i interrogated them on it but alas, no-one had secretly put my name in - Brad had randomly asked me to sing with him! It was something straight out of one of my wildest daydreams?! It was a crazy night of karaoke but goshhhh it made my whole night worth it let me say!

Wow, that's been building up fow quite some time now! It feels good to get it off my chest!

Next on the agenda, mobile (cell phone) scares!!!!

Last night, for our weekly suppers, i was late as i wanted to get home for the weekly screening of my favourite show Big Brother before being a social bunny.

So i arrived and little Joel (bless his cotton sox) took me for a spin with his newly acquired 'P' plates (CONGRATULATIONS!!! For those of you unfamiliar with this, 'p' plates are indications that someone is still learning to drive but that they don't need anyone's help in the front seat!). He's a good lil driver, but he's still a baby and it flips me out that he can drive a car, it's crazy?! For the first time HE drove ME around and there i sat in the backseat while the boys in the front seat (Matt AND Joel) cheuffered ME around!!! I felt a tad out of place and a tad not my age (nothing unusual about the latter i suppose). I felt like i was the 17 year old being driven around by 25 years olds....pffft.....what's with that, that's just wrong?!

Anyway, that wasn't about my mobile scare. The thing is, i got out and to my utter dismay, i left my mobile IN JOEL'S CAR.....AAARRRGGGHHHH.......

So i made the necessary calls to the boys (now including Nathan Hodges - more cause for alarm!) to drop my phone into me before they headed home. It was also necessary for me to tell them that no, they couldn't make prank calls or real calls to people and no they couldn't message whom they liked. So the time that i had to wait for them was anxious and painful to say the least! Reasons why:


  • The previous night i had put on a mud mask and soaked in a bubble filled bath and had thought my mud mask was so funny that i took a couple of snaps of my face and hadn't had the chance to upload them off my phone on to my computer. I may post one of them here if you're lucky!
  • There are certain phone numbers in my phone that if called, i would struggle to explain why i had their number! No guesses as to whose number i have!

SO...

It was a long wait as you can see. After being tricked into thinking they'd returned it, i headed out to retrieve my phone from the letterbox - it wasn't there. So a good hour later they turned up on my doorstep with my phone - my phone - at last!!!!!

Surprisingly enough, they were angels, they made only one prank phone call to Rachel (while i was there) and didn't do anything else with my phone - i was gobsmacked!!! Thanks boys, indeed you made my night, in fact, my whole weekend with that simple act of trustworthiness!!!

So there you have it folks - my 100th blog!

Tink xoxo

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your 100th blog Leesh!

    I'm very proud of you for getting so far!

    I have to say watching you and Brad sing timewarp was quite entertaining!!!

    And yes...the floeating five remains on your head!!!

    I reckon the boys should have recorded a 12 minute video of themselves.....that would have been a better use of having your phone!

    Well Congratulations Alisha on a hundred blog! Here's to a hundred more! (Hopefully without the help of all those dumb quizzes!)

    Well Done Chum! It's been a pleasure being taken along on the crazy ride of Alisha blogging (and commenting along the way!)

    Well Done!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 01, 2006  

  • "I felt a tad ... not my age... I felt like i was the 17 year old being driven around by 25 years olds"

    You certainly look it!

    She was only nineteen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home