~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Last DAY of Camp

Today has been a really rough day!

But first let me share with you how my night ended last night.

After i got to kiss all my girls on the forehead goodnight (wow, my heart was tickled) i was able to spend the night with my close friends and it was a night i will never forget, ever?! Being able to talk with Justin and Jorden at 2am in the morning was something i NEVER in a million years thought would happen at the start of camp. i NEVER thought i would get to talk with Megan under moonlight early in the morning, something i will treasure in my heart forever and i NEVER thought i'd be talking to two of the most top brotha's!

Obviously camp is now over and people are starting to dwindle away but this afternoon was clean-up time and it was hectic! I seriously have never drank so much water in my whole life nor have i enjoyed sweating or becoming as dirty as i did today?!

Everything was over, camp was clean and Colleen and Bob said their goodbyes and dismissed us, i mean i held it together well and only shed one or two tears, it was sad but i was ok with it, it had to happen!

But what was rough was seeing people disappear. I held it together all day but as soon as i saw a couple of people cry my heart melted. It's even making me feel teary now - i think i'm a lost cause now, i can't stop crying at the drop of a hat - it's really sucking and i really need to put everything behind me and just go home!

The worst thing is that i haven't even said goodbye to my closest friends yet! I'm just going to be a blubbering mess and that sucks more!

Sarah tried to tell me about her first time at camp and about never seeing Liz again but the truth is i just can't see myself being back here.

I've LOVED this summer and i wouldn't change a thing, it's been a life-changing experience and i don't just say that flippantly, it's really had a ginormous impact on my life!

But this place is not an environment you would normally find me in and so being here has pushed me out of my comfort zone and i've loved every second of it but coming back might not be something that happens and so i really AM considering leaving all my friends here as something that's never going to happen again.

So tonight as we go out for dinner, i'm just going to forget that time is almost up and just TRY and enjoy myself!

Alisha xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home