~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Theory Corner - Part One

I don't know how many "Theory Corners" I'll end up writing but here's a couple that i made up. One when i was in high school and the other when i found i had too many pictures of myself!

Theory 1 - i made this up in high school and even wrote an assessment on it.
If Eve ate the apple and man didn't, would this mean that all women would be clothed and men would be naked??

- it got a chuckle from my english teacher at the time, he enjoyed the read! Here's a quote out of my school report with what he had to say about it!....

In the short time that Alisha has been here she has impressed me as a young lady with some interesting ideas and with well developed writing and expression skills. Her half yearly assessable writing task was one which showed personal conviction, good humour, reasoned argument and good expression skills. I look forward to seeing her progress even further as the second semester unfolds.

R.Whitton (June 1995)

Theory 2 - i made this one up after i found so many pics on my computer of me. Oh my, that sounds so bad?!
If God made me thin, i would love myself and i'd be so stuck up and vain coz i'd be soooooo beautiful. So he made me into a fat chick. It brought me down to earth and has given me a better understanding of people and everyday situations whatever size, shape or colour they might be.

God, he's such a thinker really. He knows best even when we don't quite understand what he's doing.

I would probably be even more horrible than what i am now if i was thin!! Lucky i'm fat, phew, that was a close one?!

Anyway, that's it for my "Theory Corner" for today, hopefully there'll be more to follow, don't hold your breath though!

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • Hey there Alisha...

    Girl, youre BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Hey, KR...dude, I think my friend Alisha here was not talking about thin people being conceited...she was saying that if she PERSONALLY was thin, she might have it in her to be a bit vain...obviously you dont have that in you...as you expressed...thats really great...but Alisha is beautiful the way she is and God made her that way for a purpose...she was just expressing that she might not be such a nice person if she PERSONALLY was thin...it wasnt an attack on anyone...so stay cool my sista...cause God loves you too and Im sure Alisha does too!!! Shes a beautiful God-honouring chick and would never have meant to offend!!

    Anyway...thats me...I hope all is well and not offended!! Love to ALL!!

    Your sis in Christ

    Jodi
    www.fightingforthecause.blogspot.com

    By Blogger ...on that note..., at July 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home