~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Letter to the President

Dear Mr President

It is with my utmost humble affection true that I write to you for we haven't spoke in days and yet I find myself still longing for your touch.

Mr President, I am perplexed at our lack of communication. The time is slipping away between us and we are losing valuable, precious time to be making many memories last.

I am still troubled greatly by issues in neverland such as ant disease and unfair pirate legislations, indeed it seems odd to me that you earn a greater amount of money than even I do here in the woods and forests and yet you are not willing to make an effort stop these pirates from ruining our land and taking our freedom. They may take our women and children but they will never take our FREEDOM!!! ....oh...i got a bit carried away with Mel.....Why must Neverland be like this Mr President?

The memories of our last holiday together still permeate my mind like a feather blowing from the high treetops slowly and gracefully to the ground on a warm spring's day. Although i enjoy the summertime, it brings me joy, warmth and icypoles. Oh, the fun and frivolity that was had though, what magnificent days they were! Oh the joy of laughter as you sat fishing, realising you'd thrown your line in without any bait, that was quite a giggle wasn't it?! Not a sign of a pirate for miles in sight, what joy and happiness you brought to our happy homes!!

And who could forget the pleasant memory when we flew over the waters and in through the trees, wasn't it such a thrill?! It was a new experience for even me Mr President, to fly with you hand in hand, oh how we flew! Or what about when my purple, monkey dishwasher blew up and you got down and dirty with it, fixing up the little nuisance of a thing. You are so strong and courageous Mr President!!!

Mr President, despite the ongoing tension that seems to be swelling in this Neverland world around us and despite the sadness and despair our world of growing older seems to be right now, you are the one person that brings light and sunshine to every new morning that dawns! I thank you for that. I thank you that we never have to grow old, sorry it happened to you, but because of you we never again have to grow old (the meaning of that still perplexes me)!

Please continue to do all that you can to keep our Neverland at peace and safe from the Pirates and I pray that you will steer clear of and avoid those ever-looming intern affairs. Morning and evening.

May the votes be with you.

Signed sincerely and with many friendly and hideously hideous greetings,
Your faithful sugar plum fairy (sometimes though, i wish i were a carnie folk)
Tinkin' YOUR belle

1 Comments:

  • JOOJAGUFFER!!!

    I am just so proud. Really. I have tears swelling in my eyes!

    I can't believe you actually did it! And what a fantabulous job you did!!!!!

    You're are a truly gifted writing talent and i look forward to giving you more writing challenges in the future!

    I'm just as proud as punch right now!

    You're a champ!
    -Moojaguffer xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home