~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, November 07, 2005

God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth

I typed out some quotes from some books today at work and the book, which happens to be the title of this blog, is written by a fella with the surname of Thielicke. I liked one of the quotes so much that i thought i would blog it.

"But if I know of him who lovingly seeks me and whose heart is moved by everything that fills my thoughts and concerns me, then I can talk with this great Heart. I know that every word reaches him, and that none of the joys and problems which I confide to him will be lost, even though they are often very modest joys and very small problems."
Thielicke


Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • Alisha,

    Enough is enough! Stop this "comment moderation" business.

    You're away for a week and can't monitor the comments, so are they're just going to sit there?

    Have you seen the incredibly huge decrease in comments lately? You look like a loser coz no one is commenting when in fact they are you're just deciding not to allow them.

    You're a little like a door person at a nightclub with these comments...it's so exclusive.

    It's ridiculous!!!! I think i speak for everyone when i say enough is enough.

    Kind Regards,


    - Sybil Mc Angry xoxoxo

    P.S. I'll have a Mac Arabia for you. It looks delicious! And i'll down it with a Bebsi.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home