~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Saugageness of It All

i have to blog this...

On Saturday night after Flayva (our 'once-a-month' youth church) i received a phone call from .... well actually, i don't know who it was. But i have my suspicions!!

This chick with a funny, but strangely captivating, accent rang to tell me that she was a sausage. That she was being served in a Berlin restaurant and that they were about to open for business and she was about to be eaten.

I had to ask what I could do to help her and she said i had to save her. I asked how and she said, i had to come to Berlin. I told her that i lived in Australia but she insisted that i come and save her, her voice was quivering and i could hear the tears and emotion in her voice. So i told her that i'd send my friend david over to Berlin to save her.

At that point, she accepted, and with a departing farewell, finished the conversation.

The conversation lasted for all of 10 minutes (sorry to those i told 20 mins - i fibbed) and half the time because of interrupted conversation and noise and her crazy accent, i couldn't understand or hear what she was saying. I think this almost caused her to get more teary and upset.

I know it was a prank from a friend but which friend i am yet to determine!!! I bet no-one else has ever been called or had a conversation with a sausage and how the sausage actually even had my number is beyond me!!!

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • THATS THE GREATEST STORY EVER!! I just wanted to roll around on my office floor crying with laughter...but since I am wearing a skirt today I refrained...

    Thanks for sharing that Lish!! :D

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    LOVE JODI XXXXXXXXXX

    By Blogger ...on that note..., at February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home