~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, August 18, 2008

Praise You

Yesterday when we were all cleaning out camp, one of the chapel songs that the kids sing was going through my head and one of the lines was:

"I just wanna praise you, yea yea yea"

But at the time i was listening to a Hillsong CD, cleaning out a kitchen and sweating half to death! But one of the lyrics was:

"All i need is you, Jesus"

Then i thought of Love That, a Salvo conference that happens this weekend every year in Sydney. I thought about how i was missing out but yet how it didn't really bother me.

I listened to Hillsong play and thought about the hype that Love That would experience but yet in my own dirty, cleaning world right here at CDO i was also in a 'hype', cleaning camp.

It brought a smile to my face because at that moment, all i wanted to do was praise God, all i needed was Jesus at that moment, even cleaning out a filthy kitchen!

Just a thought i wanted to blog!

Alisha xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home