~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, March 19, 2010

In My Dreams!

I've only ever collapsed once in my life. I remember the day vividly like it was yesterday and i probably remember it so well because it's not something you do everyday!

It was 1996 and I'd just finished the final dress rehearsal for the opening night of the local theatre group's production of 'Peter Pan'. I wasn't feeling well and went outside to see if my dad had arrived to pick me up. I came back inside, all the chairs were lined up neatly for the first performance and it all happened in slow motion, i started to fall. My hands went out in front of me as if i was trying to push everything out of the way for my ungraceful plummet to the ground and i slowly stumbled forward pushing all the chairs askew. It felt a lot like slow motion to me, but i'm sure it happened relatively quickly, following that afternoon i went home and became extremely sick for a couple of days. On the last day I was sick, i recorded the voice over singing for the lead role and i'm sure it was a smash hit! I'm telling you, my best work is done when i am violently ill!

Anyway, the purpose of this story is because last night i dreamt i was becoming unconscious. I don't know why you'd want to read about that but this is more for my own personal records more than your entertainment!

It happened a lot like that day i collapsed. I was sitting down and everything happened in slow motion. I Gradually started slipping into a state of unconsciousness. I knew i was going into that state and so i tried to get up, all woozy, and get into bed (kind of ironic that i already WAS in bed, dreaming i was getting into bed - weird, ha!). It was the weirdest thing to be almost out of it and trying to move around. It's hard enough moving around in a dream at the best of times let alone when you're dreaming of becoming unconscious!

That's pretty much the end. But what do you reckon it means to dream you're becoming unconscious, or does it even mean anything at all??

Feel free to post random discussive comments - that sounds fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home