~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, April 04, 2011

Picturesque

I'm no artist but if i was, what i saw this afternoon would have been THE perfect painting!!!! I was angry about a lot of things today. But as i went around the corner onto the freeway, God warmed my heart and brought the smile back to my lips. There before me was the most beautiful sky. It was filled mostly with clouds, some blue patches here and there and then there was this giant cloud which took centre stage in the sky. In the middle of this massive cloud was almost like a key hole, a T-shaped hole in the middle of the cloud. Out of the middle shone rays of sunlight down to the ground and then around the OUTSIDE of the giant cloud, where also rays of sun down to the ground. It was almost as tho i was driving under the blanket of a huge God-sized teepee and it was absolutely remarkable. If i sat back in the drivers seat, i was hidden by a shadow, but when i leant forward, my face was soaked with sunlight....that cool, soft sun that i'd experienced earlier in the morning when i looked at the world less bitterly!!! Sometimes it's just little things like that when i notice Gods grace and his beauty in my life. It was in that moment that i fell i love with who he is again and was reminded of his forgiveness, his grace and his undying love for me, the angry one. (underneath this, it says, add a photo. i wish i could!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home