~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last Night's Dream

Last night i had this weird dream.
Tony, Eloise and i were driving in my car and we drove past this massive old empty sort of warehouse. It was pouring rain and for some reason we'd got out of the car to go in and look. As we were getting out of the car, out of nowhere, this creepy guy started bolting towards, i told Tony to get in and he just didn't. This guy needed help but was threatening us all sorts of ways. Eventually Tony got in the car and we drove away.
As we were driving, Tony was like, 'we have to go back there later to make sure that guy is ok.' He wanted to help him. Aw.
We kept driving and we started heading up this hiill, the road started to get narrower the further towards the top we got! Eventually my brand new car went too close to the edge and we started plummetting down the side of it. By some way of a dream-like miracle, we didn't plummet too far and actually landed on our wheels beside a golf club and it was easy to see we'd be able to drive away, altho, my car had scrapes and dings in it galore.
The End.
I think it stemmed from us driving through Miller and stopping at the petrol station and the fact that it was raining i think represented the darkness and drugs of Miller haha. I think Tony standing outside is what made me dream he took on the weird, zombie-like guy. And i think Tony ALWAYS promising to key my car was what made me dream my car was dinged and scraped. The rest, i dunno!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home