~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, July 25, 2005

Fame and Craziness

After reading over my last post, i had a bit of a cack at how i opened the last blog and realised it may have been slightly heavy for some people. I guess it was something which was on my heart at the time but i won't apologise for it being so heavy but do sympathise with those who found it difficult to digest. The heart of the matter is that the world is going crazy!!!

I don't really have anything much to blog at the moment but i just felt compelled to blog something...anything...because i am sitting here bored.

My brother's party was a hit, well i liked it anyway.....fun times all round. Unfortunately though, i was NOT the centre of attention (i do like alot of attention) and as a result of that, no-one took my photo with my costume on......i spent sooooooooo much time on that. Ah well, the world is going crazy!!!

With only 3 more weeks left of BB05, i can't make up my mind on whether or not to audition for the show next year....i just keep seeing so many more cons than pros and i wish i wouldn't, imagine being that famous!!! That's why I'd love to be an actress, not because of the money, but because of the papparazzi and the fame and oh oh oh.....just, i wanna be!!!! Wow, people walking down the street looking at ME!!!!!!! People saying my name that i wouldn't know from a bar of soap!!! Soo totally cool!!!!

Sydney Youth Band this weekend which will be sweet ('cept for having to get up early on my only day off). i really do love being in that, it's so much like being back at school in the concert band. I think i like it so much because i know i'll never be a top bench cornet player nor do i have any potential of ever being one, nor do i have a desire to be one, therefore i just roll with the punches and enjoy my whole time being in it. It really is quite relaxing. Although, i'm not really looking forward to "bonding" weekends or trips away because i don't really know anyone chummy enough to enjoy something like that. Practices are ok because all i have to do is show up, play and go home. I don't have to hang around making small talk with people that i know don't really have much time for me anyway. But whatever, the practices and the engagements that we participate in are a lot of fun nonetheless.

Anyway, after wracking my brains for something else to write, i think i've come to a dead-end which really sux, because i'm not ready to stop typing. Have a nice week.

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • Your costume was worth the effort. I thought it was reall good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home