~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, March 24, 2006

Karaoke - NO FEAR MOOJ!!!

Ok already, so i'm in love with the freakin' karaoke host, IDIOT.........goshhhhhhh.........

Why me, why do i have to fall for someone sooooo ignorant, so belittling, so demeaning, and soooo frustrating like i wanna scream and someone sooooo old?!

WHY???

Because his smile and his precious eyes are just so warm and inviting!!! And he's funny, and i love his yoda impression and when he sings with me (very rarely) my knees go like jelly and my heart melts and when he looks at me and smiles that goofy dumb smile i just get weak....

GAHHHHHHHH.......STUPID.......GOSHHHHHHHHH......

Tink xoxo

2 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    That's right Rach! Floating Five anyone?

    And he's not that old and everytime he tries to talk to you, you run off in the the toilets ya wimp!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 26, 2006  

  • It's true ya wimp! I say toilets r now out of bounds! and if you do really need to go...then u have to hold it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home