~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Stage Two of No Facebook Withdrawals

I'm three months into this No Facebook New Years Resolution and i think it's safe to say i've had just about enough of it!!!

My thoughts of:

"How many friend requests will i have" and

"Will they be randoms, or long lost friends or people i don't wanna add?" and

"How much blood money will i have in vampire wars?" and

"How is my cafe in Restaurant City doing and how much money will i have?"

...all keep entering my head, not to mention all the anticipated comments, emails and events i hope to receive!!!

Lately i haven't been able to sleep too good. I stay up late at night completely and utterly bored but not wanting to go to sleep and i have a theory about that!

I think it's because i'm waiting for something exciting to happen on the internet and nothing ever does and so my conclusion to that theory is that it's because i am going through stage two of facebook withdrawals!!! The first stage was not opening the page anymore and being extradited from 'the loop' and now this next stage is where my body is failing to understand that i can't entertain my boredom with facebook anymore.

I've stopped the mental status updates, which i am thankful for. I've even stopped writing them down in my status update log. Now i just put status updates on skype - which, by the way, i have and i think you should add me - just a bit of a plug there
GET SKYPE!!!

Anyways, it's late and i guess i probably SHOULD attempt this sleep thing people overrate!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home