~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, August 19, 2011

Anointed

This week, I have been reminded of God's anointing over my life. When i recognised this reminder, i was filled with so much joy. It's something I had completely forgotten about and now plan to engage in at my church, Inspire.


I'm pretty excited about it but am Housesitting at the moment and so I'll probably look into it once i return.


Please pray that this joy and excitement carries me forward into the path that God is leading me and definitely hold me accountable to where I'm at with this in the next month or so!


Much appreciated thanks!


"Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" 2 Corinthians 1:21-22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home