~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, November 25, 2011

Looking Back

I was reading back on an old diary entry and thought this was a profound and rather deep thing of me to say...

"We don't live in the present, we always live in the future. But we forget so easily that maybe there won't be a future. We put things off and we wait for something better to happen but then it's too late and we don't have that opportunity ever again."

It's weird, but when i write things from my heart with such raw emotion, i always catch myself writing really deep and profound things. I rather like reading back on old diaries. Still trying to find my diaries i wrote during the worst years of my life, there are two books floating dangerously aimlessly somewhere, that i would prefer to have typed up in my black hole than written in hard copy. THOSE will be an interesting read!!!

1 Comments:

  • This is a really thoughtful journal entry. And it's some consolation to know that I'm not the only one putting life off. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 09, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home