~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

20 Random Things About Me

1. I was in a minor car accident with my Nanna when I was 2 - apparently.

2. I went to 3 primary schools and two high schools.

3. I tried to pierce my own belly button in grade 11.

4. I am first aid/cpr/defibrillation certified.

5. I have completed grades 1, 2 and 3 on the piano and no higher because its too hard.

6. Growing up, I tried to run away from home twice and failed miserably.

7. My middle name was either going to be Maree or Grace and if I was a boy I was going to be called Richard (ew!).

8. In grade 8, I took a horse mastership/ horseriding subject at school.

9. I remember going to see Young Einstein at the movies when I was a kid!

10. I have personal space issues and hate being touched! My ears are the worst! Hugging makes me feel awkward and anxious unless I initiate them.

11. I'm so anaemic the Red Cross banned me from giving blood! True story! I have the letter to prove it!!

12. I got my L's 7th time around but went straight from my red P's to my full, open license, that's the advantage of being old!

13. It's my dream to be famous on YouTube someday.

14. The only chaotic part of my life is my room, the rest is highly organised!!!!

15. I'm easily distracted. Came up on all my school report cards many, many times!!! That and 'Alisha talks too much'.

16. I'm NOT a morning person!!! If I ever tell you different, I'm lying!!!

17. I've dislocated my right shoulder twice.

18. I prefer savory over sweet.

19. My lips are different to everyone else's and it's disgusting!!!!

20. Sausages smell divine but they make me vomit if I eat them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home