~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, August 10, 2012

Plateau/Diet Craziness

So I haven't been doing so great lately on this diet. Lots of staff morning teas, lunches and friendly gatherings. Not to mention how cold the weather has been in Sydney. It's a recipe for disaster. The only thing that i've been consistent with is how diligent I've been at the gym, although this week i missed my Les Mils Body Pump class which was disappointing, just ran short on time.

Over the past two weeks, i put on 200 grams and took it off again. This week has been a very bad eating week. So I am expecting to gain weight again this week. Although my eating has been extremely poor lately and I've had no self control at times, i almost feel as though i am hitting the infamous 'plateau' everyone speaks of. Whether it's my diet or a plateau, it's frustrating as all heck. Just feel as though i'm never gonna make goal the way i'm going.

Gosh the first half of my long term goal was easy, this last half is slowly making me go crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home