~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, August 03, 2012

Dream

Last night i had a dream that people were being terrorised on the streets of Lurnea.
I was walking along and someone tried steal my things, when i went to retaliate, they pulled out this little tiny gun and with a zip, it shot me in the neck. There was pain in my neck and i ran around the corner and layed under someone's overgrown front yard. I was panicking.
Then the lady of the house came out and was discreetly trying to help me and another person who had joined me on the ground.
i was fumbling with my phone but unsuccessfully trying to call 000, in that dream-like state where no bodily actions seem to work.
After what seemed like forever, i checked the coast was clear and starting running (well, also in that slow, dream-like state) and stupidly went next door, furiously knocking on the door.But the street rogues caught me again and so i started running again. One of the girls tried to shoot me agian with that little ping, zing gun thing but i caught her and tried to do this karate kick thing that knocked the gun out of her hand.Then i saw an ambulance so i ran towards it. When i got there i had the ambos check out my neck and they said there was no blood and no hole. I was astounded coz i was throbbing in my neck.
And that was the end. Couldn't help but think what if that's what society becomes like, when it's too scary to even walk outside.
Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home