~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Me, The Banker

Yesterday was the first time I got to be hands on and take calls in my new banking job.
We also were given our rosters for the next two weeks and told who our team leaders would be.
It's pretty amazing that out of 300 people we were the 45 who got chosen.
This job is probably the best office job I've ever had I've ever had.  The training and trainers have been A-Grade and the environment of 160+ bankers is just encouraging, supportive and feels like family, I feel at home in this new environment and it's only week two!
All staff are friendly and I now understand why they pride themselves so much on their 'culture'.  The office is always buzzing and people genuinely get on with each other and create a fun atmosphere!
My roster is a bit seedy this fortnight with all 7am starts and having to work on Sat but I'm loving the casual rates and the penalties!  Hopefully it won't be like that again for a little while, particularly as it means I have to get up at 3:30am.  The traveling definitely takes it's toll on me, that's for sure!!
What I also love about this job is how much room there is for improvement and progression, not to mention the incentives we can earn and targets we can achieve!
I know it's only week 2 but thusfar I'm really loving this new job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home