~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Infamous Oblina (Costume)


After kicking up a stink, making a fuss and saying that no-one took my photo at my bro's 21st, my mum got someone to stand in the paper mache costume the next day (presumably my father) to make it look as though it was me.

Let me point out a few things.

My mum did suggest doing that the night before and i detested it saying no because it wasn't a very authentic thing to do. However she still went ahead with it. How do i know?

Well you will notice that this picture is taken in broad daylight. I am never at my parents house in broad daylight. So this photo was obviously taken the next day.

The other key point is that before leaving the party (ie. my parents house) i checked through my bro's camera and my parents camera and noticed no-one had taken a photo. So i knowwww it wasn't me.

However, this is the costume that i made. I was only in it for about 10 minutes at the party because the chicken wire on the inside kept digging into me cutting me all up. If i'd have put more thought and time into it (instead of one week) i would've put padding on the inside to shield me from the wire. I bare all the scratches from it now but at the time it was painful and i needed two people to get me out of it because every time i lifted it, my clothes went with it. If i come in contact with anyone with an authentic photo i'll be sure to post it here. But for now, you'll have to make do with these "day-after" photos for those who weren't at the party!


(The tip of the black part of the eyeballs are supposed to be at the top not sideways!!!)

1 Comments:

  • I'd just like to say I did NOT slip Alisha any drugs... They were already sitting on the bench I tell ya!!!
    I have no right to hand out Panadol... It could cure a headache or something and well then I have a law suit on my hands... I mean what if you really WANTED the headache and I just took it away from you indirectly with the panadol??

    Ok... Id just like to restate my case... I DID NOT give Alisha any panadol... FULLSTOP.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home