~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Always repeating myself

UPDATE: Please don't be worried about me (pffft yer right), there is nothing wrong with me, I am
a-ok, i am just a mooncalf. Yesterday i was having difficulty with my LG and had to restore the factory settings, this also reset my time and upon resetting the time, i accidentally got excited about daylight saving and set the time an hour too fast, i noticed it this morning when i arrived at work at 9:55am. It gave me a second fright, thinking i had been early for the train but late for work....hehe....yea, anyway, mooncalf!

_________________________________________________

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just ridiculous?!

Repeat of a previous blog.

I'm sitting here AT HOME this time, not in my car, at 7:20am because i miscalculated the time AGAIN!!!!!!!

What is wrong with me i am such a MOONCALF?! rarrrrrr.....

*sighs* Goodness me....

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home