~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Time Warped

Another train story. Although, it doesn't actually have to do with the train itself. Funny things always just seem to happen when things are associated with them!

This morning i got up reluctantly after my alarm had gone off and rushed around doing the necessary things to get ready. It seemed darker than usual but i thought nothing of it. I finished doing everything and raced to get out the door. I paused as i opened my door realising i hadn't put my jewellery on but decided that time was precious and losing it wasn't an option this morning, so i headed out the door.

I drove up to the station and noticed how odd it was that there were no cars around the parking lot, there was ample parking in the "good spots" so i parked there, today was going to be a good day i thought!

As i did a magnificent reverse park i briefly glanced down at the clock (which is usually out because of daylight saving but isn't at the moment) and i did a double take. It was 7:24am......

WHAT THE?!

I was a whole one hour early for my train!!! I could've slept in longer!!!! i COULD'VE put my jewellery on, all of a sudden my day wasn't as good as i originally thought it was going to be!!!!

So, in fear of losing my great parking spot and not sure of whether i'd be able to get in at work, i sat in the car for a whole hour twiddling my thumbs. Mind you the heater was cranking, so i was warmer in the car than i would've been in my house or on the train but still, i wasn't supposed to be early!!!

So, note to self, look at the hour AND the minutes when switching off your alarm, not just the minutes.

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • Oh Alisha you should have called me and we could have chatted for that hour. I miss talking to you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home