~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Maids of the Bride

Here is a few piccies of the wedding i was in recently. Tara looked absolutely smashing, so was sooooooooo beautiful. It was such a special day and just really heart-warming.

So Tara thanks for having me as your bridesmaid and as Shandri said in her speech(not quite in these words), it would be my pleasure to continue our friendship for as long as i live. Anytime you need me, i'll be there! My friendship is not just for the wedding it's forever. So when it's all over, my frienship will still remain!

Anyway, enough of the tear jerker babble.....

It was a beautiful wedding and obviously the love Jeremy and Tara share is as deep as the ocean and as wide as the sea....sounds like a song......I was so honoured to be apart of it.

Now the pictures.....

Tink xoxo










5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home