~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Alight Already

This morning I was on the train in to work (stupid things always happen on the train honestly) and i was reading my bible, something i'm ashamed to say i haven't always done in the past.

But i must've been so engrossed, and i was, that i almost missed my stop. I was reading Acts, and all of a sudden it seemed very dark and i felt i had been on the train far too long and as i looked up and the doors of the train were opening (because i'm usually waiting at the doors long before they open) i noticed we were in the tunnel station of Museum - MY STOP!!! I had to grab my things and run, i think i would've been a most ridiculous sight!

But when i'd calmed down a bit i realised that it wasn't such a bad thing that i'd nearly missed my stop because i was reading my bible!!!! Wow, it blew me away, what a worthy cause to miss my stop for!!! But the other thing that blew me away was how engrossed i must've been to have not noticed we'd pulled in to the station, i'm not usually one to zone out while i'm on the train, i hate missing my stops!

The other thing that made me think was how annoyed i would've been if i actually didn't get off the train when i did, i think i would've been so frustrated at myself but i also think that at the same time i would've been a little bit happy about missing my stop for reading my bible.

Anyway it was too good a feeling for me this morning not to share it with you, whoever you are.

Have a good day.

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home