~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, August 12, 2005

The Heavenwood Status

I was on my way home on the train the other day and i noticed a lady with a magazine. Most people that know me know of my undying love and hunger to be famous. So it wasn't long before i was wishing that i was inside the magazine and being read about.

And it got me thinking.

People with fame seem to be at an unreachable distance and if you're not famous no-one really cares about you. People can be so intimidated by famous people that they are made to feel unworthy in comparison.

It's as if famous people own half the world and they probably do own most material possesions. They seem so important, they've got it all and any ordinary person would do anything for them, admit it, i will.

But strip all that away from them and what have they got?

When i get to heaven i'm going to be famous....but will they? Will you? It's in my pattern of thinking that God will make me famous when i get there and only him alone can do that so long as i've made God famous in this life and I'm going to do my darn hardest at that with or without criticism but that's another blog. I might be a measly little nothing on this earth but when i get to heaven it'll be all good.....what about celebrities then? Will their fame have meant anything? Hmmmm food for my thoughts.

I find it bizarre but incredibly empowering and releasing to think that at the end of the world nothing else will matter except God. Not our friends, not our family, not anyone's advice, opinions or insults, not celebrities, not politics, not poverty nor riches, not complexities, not bills not work, not study, not you, not me, nothing, and all men will become equal before God making no-one worthier than any other person. There's a song that reminds me of that but i can't place my finger on which one it is, when i do actually remember it, i'll blog it!

Some people live their lives to attain the Hollywood status but i'm doing my darndest (and i'll be damned if i'm not - quite literally!) to attain the Heavenwood status!

Tink xoxo

2 Comments:

  • That's so clever! I love it! LOVE IT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 12, 2005  

  • DUDE...

    Man...you rock my socks! Not as much as Jesus ofcourse ;) tehe...

    Seriously Alisha, I LOVE your stuff! You have such a great spirit!! Keep sharing that passion with the world! YEAH FOR JESUS!!!

    Love ya my other 3rd stooge ;)

    Jodi :D

    By Blogger ...on that note..., at August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home