~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Fame-Aspiring Dad

Recently i have been searching people's names on the internet. You know, like the long lost friend you almost never had.

This included searching my own name and then to the people around me. Eventually it got down to searching members of my family and low and behold my dad's name turned up something amusing.

For those of you who don't know, my Dad is a model/actor. Unfortunately for him though, he hasn't made his big break as yet and is still an aspiring hopeful. That's the way it goes for most aspiring hopefuls in the talent agency business and that's the way it will probably remain for alot of them - hopefully not my dad!

Anyway....

I thought you might be interested to see
my Father's gushing, online calling card (the thing they use to select who they want with).

I had to laugh....he's a funny man!

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home