~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, March 27, 2006

New Work Computer

The time has come for me to receive a brand spanking new work computer and after 4 and half years in my job, it's about time!!! tehe...

My new fandangled toy is most awesome!!!! I think i am in love with it....is it possible to be in love with a computer?

The keyboard is so soft, the laser mouse has a scroll ball, the monitor is no longer a 'box' but rather a flat, skinny panel, the hard drive no longer sits under my desk on the floor but now sits underneath my monitor and has a dvd drive for those long lunch time breaks (why not chuck on a dvd to pass the hour!), i can now preview photos before opening them as it has a thumbnails view (mind you all this works for me on my home computer) and last but definately not least by any means, i can now properly shut down my computer without having to turn it off, before, i had to close all my programs and then just press the on/off button as it would literally take half an hour to shut down.

It's so fandangled that i'd love to take it home and bring my home computer to use at work heheh - switch! But nevertheless....

So, thanks to my boss, i am now enjoying my work in a new way and you know what?

LIFE'S GOOD in an IBM kind of way!!

I love my new work computer!

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home