~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, May 14, 2007

A good bloggin' read!

After being inspired by Dina to go back and read some good quality blogs, it's come to my attention that i never just blog about random stuff or just for the sake of blogging anymore.

I wanna get back in touch with reality and start being more of a silly blogger. Blogs with relevant meat. The blogs people prefer to read.

So in the process of re-reading some old blogs i came across all sorts of humourous things. I was particularly interested in what i was writing a year ago this month. It was SOOOOOOOO interersting!

I was also interested to read that i started this lovely blogspot in July 2005. I was amazed at how long i've been blogging and i must say, it's been on a fairly regular basis!

So anyway, just be prepared to read more about what's happening in my life on a day-to-day basis, funny things, sad thing, happy things, downright silly things!

See ya!!!

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home