~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Die Pigeon, Die

My bedroom is on the second floor of our house, upstairs. Outside my window, is a ledge that is the roof of downstairs.

For some reason, the pigeons love to sit on my window ledge and murder my soul on a saturday and sunday morning, the days i would prefer to sleep in than hear them cooing.

I got so fed up with this weekend occurrence and i was at my wits end and decided to come up with a plan.

My initial plan was to buy a gun and shoot them dead, they are THAT annoying!!! But due the illegalness of this plan, I had to come up with something equally as effective, preferably not as destructive.

And then it came to me. I would buy a water pistol. Similar to that of a gun but just not as deadly.

I wasn't sure if this plan would work and i feared that the pigeons might actually enjoy this and think of it as a morning shower but i would try it nonetheless!

So this morning. I was laying in bed waiting for my first pigeon victim and suddenly, i hear the dreaded sound of cooing. I reached for my pistol, aimed it out the window and bam, i fired the water from its nozzle.

The bird, startled, fluttered it's wings and immediately took flight - SUCCESS!!!!!

Pigeons won't mess with me anymore now that i have my glorious water pistol!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home