~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, November 25, 2011

Church

After expressing an interest to become a part of the church i attend, I was invited to attend a Volunteers meeting today at my church.
So at 12:30pm i will go and see what this is all about. I will sit with other like-minded people who also want to become involved and serve in the church as i do.
I've been attending this church since I moved out here to West Hoxton in 2006 but it hasn't been until now that i have felt God leading me to become more active.I was always heavily involved in the church and decided to take a break from my involvement. It wasn't from God because my relationship with him is paramount but I wanted to take a step back from what i was doing, assess that, move closer to God and allow the Holy Spirit to become more of a guidance and directive in my life.
I expressed this to the church about 3 weeks ago and explained what my involvement has been in the past but up until this point haven't heard anything back from them.The day that i returned from being in the USA for three weeks, i received an email asking me to attend a Volunteers meeting.It was really exciting because I have waited on the Lord since i decided to take a break from church and i believe with all my heart that this timing is right and perfect.I don't know what the church will entrust me with but i know God has great things planned!!!More to follow after the meeting today.........
=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home