~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, March 26, 2012

Unexpected Weight Loss

After a terrible week of eating, I actually managed to lose 800g's and that's fantastic and here's why...

I was well aware that my diet was spiralling out of control last week.

I ate 3 bacon and egg wraps AND went out for dinner, cleaning up the entire bolognaise dish which was humungous!! The crazy thing is, if you'd have asked me that about 4 months ago, I probably could've gone another plate of it!

On Wednesday night my appetite went crazy. It was like i had little receptors in my head screaming out, "give me the **** food, NOW!!!!!" Well, blinded as i was by my starvation, they were like my very own children. How could i say no.

So i ate my way through a large bowl of Aldi's choco pillows. At least the milk was skim!

All food aside, i did slam my body with an hour of body pump (weights) and 2.5 hours on the treadmill, plus ten minutes on the bike.

But even so, I felt as if i'd gained 5 kilos!!! So you will understand my surprise when the scales told me i'd LOST 800grams.

Now lately, my heart has been feeling sore, literally and i think i have been pushing myself too hard in the gym. So i eased off that this past week, just slowed my heartrate down. Trouble with that is that my body just wants to race ahead of my heart.

Also, the 800g loss was good as i keep getting warnings from WW to say i am losing weight too fast. I can't begin to tell you how NOT fast enough it actually is!!! lol...

But a lesser loss means that I haven't fallen into the unhealthy weight loss range. Although, my week last week was far from healthy!

Anyway, egg and bacon wraps 3 days a week is not a trap/habit i want to allow myself to get into and as a result, this week i plan only to buy coffee if i must buy anything at all!!! I also don't have the pockets deep enough for that kind of spending, especially in the city!!!

Anyways, i feel a hungrier week coming on - bring it i say!!!

19.6kg's down and still plummeting! WOOO....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home