~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, March 23, 2012

Lost the Plot

Well, after a great blog about loving being hungry, it seems i jinxed myself and have not enjoyed being hungry at all this week.

This week i have felt more than my share of hungry since starting the program and as a result i have had probably the worst week of eating since i started.

This week i had no will-power to hold back at the slightest craving and I'll be surprised if i manage to maintain last week's weight or indeed, lose weight.

Unfortunately i also got a taste of an egg and bacon wrap breakfast this week which made it's way into a 3 day habit.

My goal next week is to break out of that, or actually just not to make it a weekly habit. Besides, it's an expensive habit to have.

Our fridge hasn't been very well stocked over the last week either, time to go shopping and get back on track with healthy food. I miss my yogurt!!!

Also I have only been on the treadmill once this week. Looking forward to slamming myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow - not.

So we will see what the scales hold for me on Sunday. Keep going everyone, your weigh-in day is closer than you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home