~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, April 13, 2012

Holiday Damage

Upon reading some other peoples blogs, i realised that my blog is neither inspiring or helpful. But that's not what i intend by writing these. This, for me, is just a place where i can put in writing what i am experiencing, in what weeks of this weight loss journey and because i haven't blogged for awhile, I am about to do so.

For 6 weeks now, i have been losing weight consistently. I'll admit, they haven't been huge losses, but I'm pretty sure WW is happy about that and as they say, a loss is a loss no matter how huge or how small.

This week however may just break that weight loss streak.

Over Christmas, i actually LOST weight. I was extremely amazed but then in honesty, i was being super cautious and particularly because at that time, i had only just started WW.

This holiday season has not been as relentless and on Sunday when i step on those scales, i will learn just what damage has been done.

I have taken this week off work for a week of much needed holidays and as with the Christmas holidays, I've been reminded how deadly it is to sit at home and be blissfully bored. I have loved getting up late and have loved doing nothing etc but there has been toooo much chocolate laying around to do me any good.

I also went camping over the Easter weekend and so my meal planning was not awesome due to being on a camping menu ie. marshmallows, noodles etc.

So i resolved to take the week off of dieting, which in the long run, will not benefit me whatsoever, particularly when the time comes for maintenance.

But like i said, being at home instead of at work has thrown all my meals and eating habits out of whack and it's definitely something i will need to eventually start working on. The problem lies with the lack of holidays that i ever seem to have and thus not having the chance to deal with them properly. So i suppose one of my goals should be to start tackling holiday eating habits. I'm just so grateful one of the good things about work is being able to stick to a meal plan etc.

So far i have lost 20.7kgs but we will just have to wait til Sunday to see what damage has been done.

ON a hopeful note, i donated blood today and the scales said i was 100grams lighter. So here's hoping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home