~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, November 23, 2015

Battling the Illusions

Today was just one of those days where everything about life just felt wrong. And then this afternoon I felt like my life was soaring into new heights and looking up, getting better I suppose, and now it all looks bleak again. In fact, when I felt as though my life was getting better, it was the whole reason I decided to write this blog in the first place.
But 'defeatedness' comes over me often and it's not because of anything people say or do but just because I feel like I am constantly fighting an uphill battle.
I feel like I'm always climbing 5 steps but getting knocked back 20. I suppose the main thing, they say, is to just keep climbing no matter what.
The problem with resting to catch your breath is that often, the feeling of that cool breeze on your face, the moments of contemplation, are more refreshing and enticing than the actual climb.
-sighs-
And thus is the battle of the mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home