~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, August 01, 2005

A "not funny" Prank

Is it funny to betray confidence? I THINK NOT!!!! (Although, in all seriousness, it's something i've done which i'm not proud to admit - different story!)

But this email is not serious - well it is but it isn't.

Some friends....who, from the kindness i have left in my heart, shall remain nameless (that's right, you know who you are?!) played a heartless prank on me that nearly gave me a heart attack.......phew that's a lot of heart!

One of my friends knows that i have a crush, a pure crush nothing more, on a certain lad, but that's not the part we're focusing on here!!! I was joking when she asked how "we" were and i said oh great and that she could tell the world that we were together. So she "wrote" an email to the world proclaiming our togetherness and blind carbon copied me.

My OTHER friend then messaged me "congratulating" me on my find. I couldn't believe it?! My first friend (gosh, this is getting a bit tricky) had ACTUALLY sent out the email. I thought she was kidding?! I nearly died and thought that any hope with this person had been sabotaged, i nearly flippin' had a heart attack.

It turned out that the joke was all on me....oh HA HA....and that the only email sent, was to me and it was a dummy email (a very well-written, convincing email). The other friend was given specific instructions to say what she did.

Goodness me, what is the world coming to?! Thank you miss K and miss J for your efforts - consider auditioning for the show "stooged", you'd be FANTASTIC!!!

WHY MUST YOU MAKE THIS A ....CYBERSPACE.....OF LIES??!?!!? ...tut, tut....

Tink xoxo

PS: Sorry for the "Dear Diary, I like boys" feel about this blog....sorry!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home