~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nightlife

For those of you who enjoy My Sims Sagas, you will notice that this blog appears on that site. I thought this was a good enough blog to put here for those who don't take the time to enjoy my sims the way i do!
____________________________________

Typing in the date for this blog i realised that today is the official day that
Nightlife is released, i am SOOOOOOOOO excited, but i won't be able to buy it til Thursday when i get paid and also after work - EXCITEMENT PLUS!!!!

But funny story...(well sort of)

I was out during late night shopping last week (Thursday night) and strolled past EB (Electronique Boutique) and did a mad u-turn and headed on in.

I picked nightlife off the shelf and without much hesitation at all i headed on over to the counter to pay for my prized possession (scolding myself the whole time, that little voice in my head saying NONONO)

The little boy behind the counter told me "woahhhhhh steady on, you're jumping the gun a bit" i said "why?
and he replied with, "well, because you've picked up a box from the coming soon section"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i had seen new releases (well actually my friend pointed it out) and just bolted to pay for it.

Silly me, i was all disappointed.

But TODAY it is time to play!!!!


Tink xoxo

2 Comments:

  • Nice!! hahah!
    Im sure the angels have many a laujgh at your expense Lish!

    My word for verification is OBARUY... Go team!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 15, 2005  

  • Sometimes they might even LAUGH too...

    kksmlbqb... VERIFIED!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home