~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, September 19, 2005

Strange Dreamin'

Wow, this is a little delayed but something that i really wanted to blog about because it is totally warped and something that i thought was fun. A lady in my office had a good little chortle about it so i thought why not, blog it!

It's about a dream i had. I dream a lot and i can always remember them, which i very much enjoy because sometimes, like this one, they are quite the story?! Too many people often tell me that they either don't dream or the can't recall their dreams and you know what i say to that?!

SAD SAD SAD or as Derryn Hinch would say SHAME SHAME SHAME!!

Anyway, i know you're all just sitting on the edge of your seat just WAITING for me to share my dream with y'all, huh?! Rightio then.....

I'm pretty sure the location was at the Collaroy Centre, for those who don't know this place, it's a conference accommodation place run by the Salvation Army overlooking the beach, it's a really nice place.

Anyway, there's a whole half of the dream that i can't remember so i won't try and even attempt to share it with you!

So i will pick up from where the dream starts....which isn't the beginning....i had one of those squishy stress stars from the starlight foundation and it was my pet but it was actually alive, it was the darn cutest little thing! Anyway, for some reason and i don't know where i got this from, but i had a little mole costume and when i dressed my star in the mole costume, it actually turned into a tiny little mole, it fit in the palm of my hand.

The strangest thing was that it had an anteaters snout on the end of it. So i tried to teach my star/mole/anteater how to eat ants that were crawling up the side of a tree in a little ant line and it snorted up the first ant with no problems and i was so proud of it but it snorted up a second ant and choked. It was starting to die so i hurriedly took off the little costume and was trying to give it CPR. Bear in mind that this ....thing..... was no larger than the palm of my hand.

I was getting incredibly upset because my star thing was dying and i thought it was nearly dead, it was a traumatic experience but at the last moment, as i was almost about to give up trying, my star pulled through. I held it upside as it started chugging out water (by this stage i had the impression that it had drowned and had now turned into a water bottle). Hurrah, it was still alive. i raced up to the dining room to show people (KT Reid being one of them) that it hadn't died afer all.

That was the end of my dream.

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home