~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Taking back what's rightfully God's!!!

I'm so incredibly sick of the enemy having anything to do with my friends lives, i'm over it like you would not believe and i'm not going to stand for it anymore! I'm tired of taking it, i'm tired of agreeing and accepting the things that he makes the world believe are normal. I'm tired of accepting the fact that "that's life" and believing that that's how it's always going to be.

I'm tired of the enemy pulling the wool over the eyes of the people that i love. It breaks my heart when they don't want to believe, it rips me in half to watch them getting sucked under while satan convinces them that it's normal to be like that?! What is it that they're not getting? Why can't they just open their hearts, why can't they just accept the things of God instead of listening to the lies and the rubbish that satan throws at them?! Why does it seem like they enjoy living in that kind of a life when there is so much more to live in a life that God has intended for them?!

You know, when Craig preached on Sunday night i realised there are so many things that i'm "giving in" to, that i'm seeing as "normal", there are so many things that i am simply just accepting and believing that nothing is ever going to change. But i'm right, I can't change anything because I'm not God, God has to do that and i have to believe he will do that, i have to trust him to work through me because doing it on my own isn't going to work!

I choose to pray harder for my friends, knowing, believing that God has the power to completely alter and change their lives, i choose to believe in a God who can break the chains of captivity, i choose to believe in a God who can break down all barriers, religious, ethnic, cultural, whatever, i'm choosing to believe in a God who is more powerful than we give him credit for. If this is a God who can create humans using absolutely nothing, why are we believing in anything less, why are we putting limits on God?

God hasn't just created one city, he created the whole universe, why are we believing in anything less? God doesn't create just one cell in our body he creates us more complex than doctors or medical scientists can ever understand and yet we refuse to believe that he can do things just because they're not things we can understand?!

i am pleading with you, pray harder, believe more earnestly, have the kind of faith in God that can move mountains, don't just accept things for what they are, question them, don't agree with anything that satan tries to trick you with, he's good at that and if you let him walk all over you, he will!!

I'm not going to lay down and die and give up without a fight and particularly when there is greater, much more powerful God fighting for me, i'm not going to let my friends go to hell just because satan thinks he can get away with it! God has plans and purposes and all the rest of it not only for me but for every single friend i have, every one of them?! He loves each of them more dearly than i ever will, he created them and has full ownership over each one of them, not satan!!!! I'm not giving him the satisfaction of believing that ANYMORE!!!

It's time to stop giving satan any unnecessary power that we're giving him by accepting things the way they are. Start believing in a God who has his best interests in you, start believing that he can do things in your life and he will. Unless you open your hearts to it and believe and saturate yourself with who God really is, it'll never sink in! Take off everything that seperates you from God, come to him completely surrended without any hidden agendas and he will bless you and empower you and equip you and he promises not to leave you and he promises to do incredible things, if you just let him?!

My prayer, God, is that you would empower me to stand against anything that satan would tell me is normal, that through you, he would be banned from my life and each and every person's life that i love. Protect them Lord Jesus, protect me God and equip me with the necessary armour that i need to fight with!

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • This is one of the best blogs that you have written, i can feel the passion behind the words! keep pressing in Alisha, Jesus will have the victory!!!

    By Blogger Evangelist for Christ, at October 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home