~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Blast from the past

Well today I got the shock of my life.....

I got a telephone call from one of my best mates from year 11 and 12. His name is Tony (if you're reading this Tony it's about time!!!!!!) and we used to do soooo much stuff together at school. My surname begins with B and his begins with A so naturally we were in the same roll call class. We did drama together as well - oh fun times - we hung out at lunch and at recess and just everything about our friendship was cool so you can imagine my excitement when after 6 or so years and not seeing or talking to him, he rings me!!!!! Mind you i did scab his number off my other best mate so it was only because of my msgs that he called me - punk?!

The thing is, everyone around me seems to be changing, growing up and becoming different people. Why do i still feel like the same person as i was when i was in high school? Why haven't things seemed to have changed for me? Why am i not growing up? Peter Pan flippin' syndrome?!

Anyway i guess all i really wanted to say was that i had the most awesome friends in high school and if you're one of them, make sure you email me at ringostarr4me@hotmail.com and even now i still seem to have the maddest friends.

God keeps blessing me with friends and most of the time I don't deserve them.

I no doubt deserved my enemies but i don't believe i deserve my
friends!

If you have more than one friend you have more than your share?!

Sometimes God is totally beyond me and i think that's a great thing because something i realised only a couple of years ago was that if i understood God completely and knew all there was to know about him, i'd get bored and i'd want to know beyond God and i'd continually be looking for something greater, something more powerful and that's why he's so phenomenal because he's uncomprehendable, there is nothing more powerful or greater than God. mmmmm.....just one of my blowed away moments....ahhhh....

Anyway back to my sweet as phone call....it was so good to be able to talk to someone i used to talk to everyday for two years, weird, but good. The sad thing is maybe he's not the same person and maybe i'll never know him the way i used to because he's gotten to grown up (boooo) but stuff it, i'm not going to stop trying to get to know him like that again without a fight!!!! So i say bring on the good old days!!!!!!

Gus (my other bestie), you're one of a kind and I'll love ya til infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!! And to all my other friends who are in my life on a regular basis - you guys rock my world - i love ya's til infinity and beyond as well!!! Perhaps i should create a blog with just the names of every friend i've ever had - wow that'd be cool, i'll definately have to make a draft of that......

Tink xoxo

3 Comments:

  • AWESOME!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 19, 2005  

  • I love you too Lish (I'm assuming that in your comment about loving your friends till infinity and beyond you were, of course, referring to me too...hahahaha)

    Jodi MWAH!!xxx

    Can I ask, those crazy random comments that you keep making...are you making sentences using the verification letters as the first letter in each word? EG on the last comment u wrote on my blogpage you ended with:

    God's Heaven Keeps People Yearning

    ...??? very creative I have to say...tehehe

    By Blogger ...on that note..., at October 19, 2005  

  • WE LOVE YOU TOO ALISHA!!!!!!!........

    .......we love you too.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home