~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, October 31, 2005

Burn Baby Burn

Most of you already know but on Saturday 29th October the training college (place where people study and train to be Salvo ministers/officers) held their annual Gala Day.

It was bigger and better than it ever has been. They even had a showbags stand, like the proper Easter Show showbag stands. They even had their own mini car yard, like, what the???

Anyway, it was a nice HOT day and the SUN was shining and little miss TINK over here forgot to wear any sunblock because she thought she was too cool for school to wear any, obviously too resistant for the sun. WRONG. The next person that says, 'Are you a bit sunburnt?' i will hurt....hahaha.....nah, but i will seriously have to contain my sarcasm that's for sure.

However, that night at the youth church that is held once a month, you could pick out quite easily the people that had been at Gala Day just by looking at the colour of their faces. So i wasn't the only one who neglected the sunblock.....but i certainly was one of them!!!

Below i have included a declaration of my appearance as i stand at present. Please read it and don't ask me again if i'm a bit sunburnt because I AM!!!!

Dear world,

I, A***** B*******, am sunburnt and yes, i do in fact have white sunglasses marks from where my sunglasses were. I realise i bear a slight resemblance to rudolph but rest assured I AM NOT. My lips are swollen slightly and yes they are blistered. Let me assure you that it DOES hurt if you try and slap me in the forehead (aaron) so please refrain, there is no need to attempt this now that you know. I am advising you, the world, of this because there is no need to giggle, chuckle, chortle or laugh at me the next time you see me.

Gratefully yours

Signed
A***** B*******
(Tink xoxo)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home