~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

How well-known are you in Hell?

I'm not much good at this 'Christian' blogging thing because i seem to go on about my life rather than what God is teaching me etc. But i want to post a little paragraph here that cropped up in my devotions and seems to be very relevant to life at the moment.

At the moment i think satan is on a soul hunting spree. He's making myself and the people around me feel exhausted, causing us to rely on our own strength and quite frankly, it's annoying and irratating me and i'm not in any mood to let him get away with it this time around.

Usually when something seems to get too hard for me to handle, i quit. I give up and i can't be boethered pursuing the plans God wants to fulfil by using me, because it seems too hard and i seem to get hurt too easily in the process - yet again, putting number 1 first instead of God.


But this time, Satan's efforts are going to be pointless because now that i have identified my weaknesses and have put them in God's hands and rely on HIS strength, satan can't get to me no matter how hard he tries!

Anyway, here's the little paragraph i read in my quiet time with God that was so good i had to blog it considering the circumstances of not only myself but also the people around me.....

How much overtime has the devil to put in, I wonder, because of your willingness to stand up and do something for God? Or to put it another way: How well are we known in hell? One thing is sure - when we stand up and are counted as citizens of the Kingdom then Satan will throw all his weight against us. If you don't want a spiritual battle then stay seated.

Pray for God's strength and endurance to get you through whatever spiritual battles you're facing in your life at the moment. Don't let the enemy keep you seated!!!

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home