~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Day After

I know i've been blogging frequently lately and probably not of anything sunstantial, reminds me of a friend....haha....but these things cannot afford to be left out of my very personal blog......??....

Anyway, if you're an avid reader of my blogs (especially the comment about me having alot to say that needs to be heard - i do?) then you'll remember that yesterday i had a top day, ended by winning $50 at karaoke. Today Cinderella has turned back into the servant girl though.

It seems that when the clock struck twelve everything just seemed to slide downhill!!!! Parts of a document i had saved were not redeemable because it had been saved all together (don't worry, it makes sense in my head and it was a bother?!). Bad point one.

The second bad point was when i went to look for my prize money, all i found was $20 on the floor that had obviously slipped out of my pocket. The rest of it was gone - most likely falling out somewhere else along the way. Bad point two.

The third bad point was that i bought a toasted chicken schnitzel roll for lunch which only cost me $3 - i thought it was odd but was quite happy to see my luck, perhaps, returning! When i opened it up and due to my lack of observance, i proceeded to eat a toasted lettuce and mayo roll. The extra $3 was the missing chicken schnitzel - for goodness sake?!

It is just not my day today!!!

Tink xoxo

1 Comments:

  • servant girls are hotter and more down to earth than prissy, girly, poshy rich cinderella types....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home