~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, June 09, 2006

So Long, Fare Thee Well

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to blogspot.

After a month short of a year it is time to move on to more greener pastures in my blogging adventures.

Unfortunately I have been lured into the Myspace community and am quite liking it there.

There is the infamous top 8, a blogging space, a space for pictures, a bulletin board and there are just so many new and wonderful things.

Although it is indeed a very sad thing to have to say farewell, my previous blogs on blogspot will remain here and as well as some important links, the memory will live on.

Whilst it would be extremely easy to become disheartened by this sad news, take heart in knowing that in every cloud there is a silver lining.

My Profile page can be found here.
And my blog can be found here.

It's a very sad way to end my week but don't forget that next week is a new week and it will be a fresh start in the land of MySpace. Already, i have made many new-found friends in this wonderful little community and feel very at home. I also want to take this opportunity to plug signing up with MySpace if you don't already have one. Once you've signed up, don't forget to add me as a friend, I'm always looking for new friends.

So, whilst it has been fun and you have been an amazing host, Blogspot, thank you for giving me my big break into the blogging world and i wish you many more years of blogging history!!

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Signing off for the very last time on Blogspot....
The Infamous Tink xoxo

PS: I haven't turned into an Emo!!!!

2 Comments:

  • You do understand that no anonymus comments on your new myspace bog is going to kill me...

    *sigh*

    End of an era...

    -Mooj xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 15, 2006  

  • THIS SUCKS!!!!

    I wanna post a comment on your MySpace but I can't!

    AAAAAARRGGH!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home