~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, August 04, 2006

The Long Awaited Return

No longer did I leave this place am i back again!

It has been a tough decision but I have decided to return to blogspot.

Blogging with myspace and bebo was fun but it just didn't have quite the same publicity as blogging here did, nor did it have quite the same degree of anticip.........ation as this place gave it. I guess you could say the atmosphere just wasn't the same!

I was also noticing that people were being turned away when they'd feel they had to sign up to view my blog and so i was losing valuable readers.

So alas, I have returned to my home blogspot and will continue my blogging days here. Myspace and bebo still continue to operate but just not in terms of a blog. As I've said, it's just not the same?!

So, sit back and await the blogs, there are plenty to come from this inadequate brain of mine......

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home