~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Theory Corner - Part Four

Some friends and I were having a chat about sex the other day (as you do) and the conversation just got soppy and girly.

One of my good friends Rachel brought up this topic which I thought was good enough to blog and because i have my own theory on this, i thought it was good enough to be apart of the theory corner which i know you all thought was dead?! Only part four after all!!!

Rachel asked this question....

"Why do ugly/fat men get the good looking women but the ugly/fat women NEVER get the good looking men?"

And my response or my theory about this was:

"It's because women are emotional beings/creatures and care more about what's on the inside and in the heart rather than what other people look like (women have the flexibility to being more like Jesus than men, sucks to be a man hahaha), they like people for who they are and not what they could be.....at least most of them do. Whereas men on the other hand (most of them NOT all of them) don't care less about what people's hearts look like, they're much more concerned about appearance than anything else."

And you know what, it's sooooo true!!!!! I am yet to see a good looking man dating an ugly or fat chick.....if you know of any, let me know!!!!!!!

Man looks on the outward appearance but God looks at the heart - (phew) aren't i lucky?! I think that's some sort of bible verse!

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home