~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ode to Influenza

It's that time of the year when i have my annual dose of influenza. I dunno how long this is going to last, hopefully not long but i feel rotten!

Ya know how your whole body is so week you can hardly keep ya head up? Well that is me. I'm so sick that going up and down the stairs even just once makes my chest feel about to be drowned in mucus and cave in haha...

Today i walked about 500 metres and within seconds i was huffing and puffing, sweating like it was going out of fashion and feeling so contagious i thought people in Japan could catch it!

I felt so infectious that i even bought anti-bacterial wipes and i'm not usually one to care about germs to that extent!

So what i have done in an effort to cure myself?

Well on the first day of my influenza, commonly known as the flu, i had popped SEVENTEEN PILLS!!!!!

I'm going a little bit easier on the drugs now, i only pop 12 but still, it's not pleasant. On top of that i now carry around a tissue box to comfort others by not sniffing and i pig out on vicks blue drops - which i must say, clear the nose amazingly!!!!! Although, there is only so many of those i can take without feeling sweetly sickened!

And today i broke a tooth! How exciting! Although i can just imagine what the dental bills will be like, eh?!

Today i have been looking through several old home videos and putting them on DVD. Ahhhh the memories of 'the nun's revenge', last day of school, bungee rocket, Seven Nightly News, Science Effects and various Video Hits from '98. They were the days! Still so many more to go!!!

So that's my weekend in a nutshell, the other downside to having influenza meant that i missed out on ice skating which is pretty much my favourite youth group activity! Not to worry, i'm sure winter will come around again fast enough, if not, i'll just have to organise with some friends to go ice skating - anyone wanna come?

Tink xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home