~*Tinkerbelle*~ STOP THE TRAFFIK

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I......

I know...Americans
I believe... in God.
I fought... a good fight
I am angered...about lots of things
I was... different
I love...because God first loved me!
I need...a freaking job!
I take...without giving back alot of the time :o(
I hear...my fan and some crickets.
I drink...all the time!!!!!
I hate... being a dole bludger!
I use... lots of different products!
I want...a man!
I like...House
I feel... tired
I wear... clothes
I left... church
I do... my tax
I hope... my life is going somewhere?
I dream... crazy things!
I drive... Very Very well!!!
I listen... alot less than i should!
I type... at 58 wpm, two words short of 60, dang it!!! What a joke!!!
I think... too much
I wish... upon a star
I am...honest
I regret... having regrets
I care...not
I should...go to bed
I said... too many things!
I wonder... constantly
I changed...
I cry... about stupid things!
I lose... time
I leave...my keys to Dina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home